View the 2015 60-page PDF here (12.2 MB). This PDF is bookmarked for easy access to each section.
(Note: If you prefer to download the PDF instead of viewing in your web browser, right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac) and choose “Download Link to Disk.”)
If you have trouble with this, try downloading this compressed version of the file (11.2 MB zip file). Expands to be openable in a PDF viewer such as Adobe Reader.
To get on our a catalog mailing list for next year, send an email to email@example.com
If you have trouble accessing these PDFs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email directly to you.
If you're interested in past catalogs, they can be found at the bottom of this page.
View the 2015 catalog by section:
- Annuals (623K) pages 11-22
- Articles (926K) pages 1-5, 30-31, 46 -- includes articles on what's new at the Plant Sale, How to "Do" the Sale, volunteer profiles, organics at the sale, gardening with clematis, miniature gardens, plus the Garden Fair and workshops pages.
- Climbing Plants (426K) pages 42 and 43
- Fruit (401K) pages 44-46
- Herbs (303K) pages 8-10
- Native Flowers and all Grasses (520K) pages 52-57
- Perennials (733K) pages 23-36
- Shrubs, Trees, and Roses (Roses now part of this section) (471K) pages 47-51
- Unusual and Rare Plants (299K) pages 6-7
- Vegetables (475K) pages 37-41
- Index (156K) pages 58-59
Past Years’ Catalogs
- 2014 Catalog (PDF: 3.7 MB)
- 2013 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2012 Catalog (PDF: 3.9 MB)
- 2011 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2010 Catalog (PDF: 4.9 MB)
- 2009 Catalog (PDF: 6.4 MB)
- 2008 Catalog (PDF: 4.2 MB)
- 2007 Catalog (PDF: 4.0 MB)
The 2007 catalog included, as a service to gardeners and the Minnesota State Horticultural Society, a special insert listing all of the Minnesota plant societies with their contact information. View the Minnesota Plant Society Directory (770KB).
- 2006 Catalog (PDF: 3.9MB)
- 2005 Catalog (PDF: 2.9MB)